Ryan McNaught Aka. Brickman's Building Skills Get Tested! - Brick Banter - S01E02

Brick Banter - Brickman

FreeStyle Building Challenge - Season 1 Episode 2

This week on Brick Banter we were able to secure Australia's most iconic big brick LEGO builder Brickman! If you are new to the LEGO world, you probably know Brickman (aka. Ryan McNaught) from the hit reality TV show LEGO Masters Australia on Channel 9. But Brickman has been in the LEGO community for a long time!

Ryan McNaught, as he was known back in the day, was one of the first regular exhibitors at Australia's largest fan conversion Brickvention. Originally from the corporate world, a Chief Information Officer, Ryan’s creativity was limited and bound by the constraints of his job, however, the ability to express and create through a unique medium offered him an amazing opportunity; the ability to create something that both children and adults alike can be inspired by.

Ryan became a LEGO® Certified Professional in 2011 after years of dedication and commitment to building unique and inspiring builds for many years. In 2019 he joined Channel Nine’s new hit TV show LEGO Masters Australia as the main competition judge along side host Hamish Blake.

We decided to flip the table on Brickman, instead of being the one handing out the challenge, we thought it would be more fun to put the pressure on him! Brickman was given 10-minutes in a FreeStyle Building Challenge, but with all good challenges, there was a twist!

In the spirit of Brick Banter, Brickman was required to be interviewed at the same time as he was building. An easy task you would assume for one of Australia's best builders!

Brick Banter with Brickman Premiere's Sunday 4th April at 6pm (AEST) at YouTube.com/CheepJokes

Subscribe to Brick Banter here - https://bit.ly/3cqWfxy​

For tickets to Brickman's Jurassic World Exhibition, click here: http://bit.ly/TheBrickman

And Brickman's Family Challenge can be purchased here: https://amzn.to/3dAuaG6​

Brick Banter is Supported by:

Brickman - http://bit.ly/TheBrickman

AG LEGO® Certified Stores - Australia & NZ - https://lego.bricksmegastore.com/

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this please leave a comment below.

If you enjoy our articles, photos and videos, please show your support by clicking below and buying your LEGO via the affiliate links below to show your support. Thank you!

Official LEGO® Shop

LEGO Australia - LEGO UK

LEGO USA - LEGO Canada

Check out the new book by LEGO Masters Australia Season 1 winners Henry and Cade!

Brick Dad is currently available for pre-order by clicking here.

FIND US ON SOCIALS

You can also find us on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.

@CheepJokes

Review sets and new release announcements are provided by the

AFOL Engagement team of the LEGO Group for review purposes.

All opinions are my own.

Welcome to Brick Banter

Brick Banter is a Recognized LEGO Fan Media (RLFM) channel, with news and reviews created specifically for Adult Fans Of LEGO. Our articles are written by a team of fellow AFOLs that also share your passion for these wonderful plastic bricks.

Shop LEGO

Categories

Follow Us

  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook

Pre-Order Henry & Cade's new book 'Brick Dad' now!

Brickdad.jpg

For news and updates, subscribe to our Newsletter

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

CheepJokes | Brick Banter

LEGO | News, reviews animation & more!

Be the first to find out about new LEGO releases, read the reviews, and view high-quality photography of the sets!

We bring Minifigures to life.

Po Box 511

Toorak, VIC 3142

Australia