Not for the faint-hearted, the new set is a staggering 92cm tall – making it one of the tallest LEGO sets.

LEGO 10303 – Loop Coaster

Inspired by some of the world’s most thrilling rides, the Loop Coaster is an immersive build filled with twists and turns. Exciting features will be uncovered along the build. Including an innovative elevator tower for raising the car up to the top of the ride and two gravity-defying loops. Builders can also power up the ride with motorized components. Which are available separately, which will raise the elevator up automatically.

Guaranteed to generate a crowd, this playful set also contains eleven Minifigures. Including a ride operator, balloon seller, pretzel seller, hot-dog seller, a grandma, a young boy, and five rollercoaster riders.

Commenting on the set, LEGO Designer Pierre Normandin says. “When we were designing this set, we wanted to recreate the feeling experienced when it just begins to tip over the highest point. Perfect for play or display, we are excited to add this set into the LEGO Fairground Collection.

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this please leave a comment below.

Thank you for reading

Support BrickBanter.com by shopping for your LEGO® via the affiliate links below.

It’ll cost you nothing but will mean the world to us. 🫶

🇦🇺 Australia🇨🇦 Canada – 🇪🇺 Europe🇬🇧 United Kingdom🇺🇸 United States💛 Everyone else

Explore more articles

BrickBanter.com is a recognized LEGO® Fan Media account.

Review sets are supplied by the LEGO group.

LEGO logo

Tags: