New Release: When Your Mate Reads Recipes While You Bathe - LEGO 21324 - 123 Sesame Street

I was recently asked who my favourite vampire was. I said, "The muppet from Sesame Street." They told me, "He doesn't count!". I replied, "I assure you, he does."

LEGO 21324 - 123 Sesame Street - LEGO Ideas

Getting a LEGO Ideas set off the ground can be hard. Sure we have seen unprecedented amounts of sets reach 10k over the last few months, but still, it's a challenge. Designers need to promote their sets via social media to have them found by the right people, who will need to log in to LEGO Ideas and click that vote button.

I first remember seeing this set pop us as a sponsored post on my Instagram feed, and then my Facebook. Instead of focusing on the set, I was more drawn to a LEGO Ideas submission being pushed as a sponsored post on my socials. I don't feel as though there is anything wrong with this, but it must take something away from those who have reached the 10k organically. It's a risk that has paid off for the designer Ivan Guerrero. Facebook adverts aren't cheap and I recall this sponsored post popping up multiple times over many weeks. It's definitely a way to speed up the process of achieving 10k in votes, but still, it's not a guarantee to get you over the line. Lucky for Ivan, it is paying off, as the designer will receive 1% of sales globally for this LEGO Ideas set. Congrats Ivan!

Let Take A Look At The Box

This might come as a surprise being a set based on a young children's television program, but this is labelled as an 18+ set, another on the growing list of products aimed at the adult demographic, with the sleek black packaging.

What's In The Box

We are getting five Minifigs and a printed ball in a trash can. The set has an array of new moulds for the Minifigure heads, as we see Elmo, Bert and Ernie, The Cookie Monster, Oscar and of course Big Bird. Each has character-specific accessories, and