• LEGOMasterAnnie

LEGO Masters Australia - S03E02 Recap - Castles And Cannonballs Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia

Season 3 Episode 2 - Recap

In Classic LEGO Masters Australia style, tonight is destructo night. The second episode in and contestants are getting the chance to build something amazing, and then destroy it in slow motion for all the props. What could possibly go wrong?

Castles And Cannonballs Challenge

We are greeted by a bowling lane and a classic minifig pick. Contestants must select either a Spartan, Knight, Viking or Samurai and then build a castle inspired by their character. Fleur shares how her husband is a Sparta buff and she cares not for the subject. How will that pan out for her on this show though?

And then Hamish Blake is going to smash them to pieces with his bowling skills. A lot of this challenge is up to Hamish and his bowling aim... Do our contestants trust his sporting prowess?

The Builds

All teams have their designated minifig pick and we know that everyone is happy here except Fleur. Now comes the storytelling component. How do you take the minifig and create a story worthy of explosion by canon ball? Will everyone fit the brief?

Anthony & Jess - Samurai

Jess and Anthony created some impressively tall architecture which is pretty risky in a challenge like this. I'm a bit confused by their story, but who cares! It's going to explode.

The tower is a narrow target for Master bowler Hamish Blake, but he gives it a crack and misses ever so slightly. The all-mighty bang doesn't happen and instead, the tower falls slowly, adding a new and slowly anticipate destruction, instead of the fast we are use to.

Atlanta & Jeff - Knight

Atlanta and Jeff selected the dark Knight and as such have created a menacing-looking castle with a heart of fluff. Did you know that evil Knights are big, pink-loving softies on the inside?