• LEGOMasterAnnie

LEGO Masters Australia - S03E11 Recap - Avengers Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia

Season 3 Episode 11 - Recap

Tonight is the final fun challenge for our teams and all 5 jump out from beneath the roller door to a room of emptiness.

"Probably the easiest way to introduce today's build is to open the next secret Brick Pit" - Hamish Blake.

'Avengers' Challenge

Noting the importance of the season 2 secret brickpit, which sent Trent into the coolest ever head spin, this season is no different. A seemingly solid wall begins to slide and the Marvel Cinematic Universe Avengers logo is revealed.

All of the Avengers are present. Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Guardians of the Galaxy, and David and Gus are spinning. I however, am confused as much as Fleur. I have never seen a Marvel film... What is Avengers?

Hamish reveals that today's challenge is to create an action scene, that one moment where something impactful or incredible is happening from the world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This Marvel Cinematic Universal is intense.

Today, Brickman is looking for the three key judging components, but a fourth is added. Teams must be able to convey motion and movement WITHOUT motors. All of the moving parts have been removed from this brick pit and it's up to their diorama skills to make us feel something.

A Minfigure selection comes next with each team assigned a location for their build.

  • Ryan and Gabby: Asgard

  • Sarah and Fleur: Avengers Tower

  • David and Gus: Helicarrier