• LEGOMasterAnnie

LEGO Masters Australia - S03E14 Recap - The Grand Finale (Spoiler Alert)

!Spoiler Alert!

If you don't want to know who wins, turn back now!

LEGO Masters Australia

Season 3 Episode 14 - Recap

This is it everyone. After everything, we're here. Three literally stunning teams have spent hundreds of hours creating art for us to marvel over (Marvel Cinematic Universe, you're welcome). But seriously. We have watched 16 LEGO Artists from all walks of life give their all for whacky and wonderful challenges over these past 4 weeks. Tonight, the winner is crowned and by golly do they deserve it.

The Grand Finale

In classic LEGO Masters Style, tonight's final challenge is not a specific theme but more an expression of individuality and strength. Brickman talks bout how close tonight is going to be, and he's right. Each team has come through challenge after challenge, testing their storytelling, aesthetics and technical abilities in different ways. This time they are given the ability to build whatever they desire and they have 28 hours to build it.

The Builds

David & Gus - The Forest

David and Gus are creature experts. Their vision for this final build is pure with two deer standing blissfully unaware of the hunting wolves behind them.

Hamish knows that his connection with Gus is something special, they are deer friends, and deer experts and Hamish offers valuable food for thought to Gus regarding posing of his deer.