• Tim and Dannii

LEGO Shop Bricks & Pieces - New Parts For January 2021

With new releases comes great new pieces. January 1st is one of the biggest release days of the LEGO calendar, with this came over 100 new sets. With over 100 new sets come over 150 new elements! Some new colours and some completely new moulds. Now you could spend days scrolling through LEGO Bricks & Pieces to figure all this out for yourself, but the team here are CheepJokes is kind, and with the help of AFOL Wade Davey, we bring the list to you!

Find the full list with Element ID, Design ID and Part names in the Excel file below.

A huge thank you to Wade Davey from the Melbourne LEGO User Group for compiling the list!

LEGO Chinese New Year

The Chinese New Year set has given us a handful of new printed parts, of course, most of these are decorative golden Chinese texts on red tiles which I can see being vital to any LEGO City China town, restaurant or festival. We also see two new colours for bananas, azure and blue. This piece is now available is every currently made shade of LEGO blue, which we find odd but also intriguing. How might a builder utilise 4 shades of blue bananas? Not a clue.

The pieces we are most happy to see are the printed koi fish tiles. The versatility these will offer for nature scenes, home aquariums and fish markets will be greatly received by MOC builders.

LEGO Shop Bricks & Pieces - Chinese New Year   With new releases comes great new pieces. January 1st is one of the biggest release days of the LEGO calendar, with this came over 100 new sets. With over 100 new sets come over 150 new elements! Some new colours and some completely new moulds. Now you could spend days scrolling through LEGO Bricks & Pieces to figure all this out for yourself, but the team here are CheepJokes is kind, and with the help of AFOL Wade Davey, we bring the list to you!