Brick Banter: Comedian Luke McGregor Builds The LEGO ECTO-1

Luke William McGregor is an Australian comedian, writer, actor and a massive Ghostbusters fan! I sat down with Luke to build LEGO Ideas 21108 - The Ghostbusters ECTO-1 and gave him a sneak peek at the new LEGO 10274 - Ghostbusters: Afterlife ECTO-1.

LEGO 10247 - Ghostbusters ECTO-1

If you enjoy reading our articles, please shop at LEGO by using our affiliate links below to show your support. Thank you for reading!

Official LEGO® Shop

🇦🇺 LEGO Australia - 🇬🇧 LEGO UK

🇺🇲 LEGO USA - 🇨🇦 Canada

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this please leave a comment below,

or if you would like to be a guest blogger

shoot us a message and let us know your topic!

Follow us on Facebook and see LEGO news first!

...and subscribe to YouTube for Videos!

This set was provided by the AFOL Engagement team of the

LEGO Group for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

Welcome to Brick Banter

Brick Banter is a Recognized LEGO Fan Media (RLFM) channel, with news and reviews created specifically for Adult Fans Of LEGO. Our articles are written by a team of fellow AFOLs that also share your passion for these wonderful plastic bricks.

Shop LEGO

LEGO-Affiliate.jpeg

Categories

Follow Us

  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
BrickerBuilds-Discount.gif
Lightailing-Discount.gif
Brickdad.jpg
205338836_RecognizedLFM_cmyk_Black_V_201