52 New LEGO Bricks & Pieces For June 2021 - A World-Class Menagerie

LEGO Bricks & Pieces

With 52 New Parts, It's A World-Class Menagerie

Lions & Monkeys & Sheep... Oh My!

LEGO City has left the city and gone camping! Surrounded by the beauty of dangerous African animals. You'll be able to build your Savana with as many of these animals that you can get your hands on. No doubt this will really transform some Zoo Moc at the conventions of the coming year. These beautiful majestic creates will be popular though, so move fast and shop here.

Birds, Dogs, Cats And Bunnies

In every colour you could possibly need! Providing those colours you need are one of these four colours... These cut little Bunnies, Kittens, Dogs, Birds and Poodles (a different kind of dog) will add that extra little bit of personality to any Minifigure scene. Some great new colours here!

The Other Stuff

Plus, here are all the random parts you'll need. Tusks for the elephants are important, as BrickBanter.com does not support animal poaching and is for the protection of their population. We also have a nice golden flat, green smiley face thing, a croc egg, and some alphabet tiles which are pretty neat!!! Although, the cup is kind of capturing my attention also... Not bad!

For the full list of Element ID, Design ID and Part Names, simply download this PDF file below. A huge thank you to Wade Davey from the Melbourne LEGO User Group for compiling the list!

New-Parts-June-1st
.pdf
Download PDF • 1.31MB

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this please leave a comment below.

This article was written by Andrew.

Find him on Instagram at @CheepJokes

LEGO logo

If you enjoy our articles, photos and videos, please show

your support by clicking below and buying your

LEGO via the affiliate links below. Thank you!

Official LEGO® Shop

LEGO Australia - LEGO UK

LEGO USA - LEGO Canada

Get discounts at your favourite third party retailers by using the

Coupon Code: "BrickBanter"

Check out the new book by LEGO Masters Australia

Season 1 winners Henry and Cade!

Brick Dad is currently available for pre-order by clicking here.

LEGO Masters Australia champions Henry Pinto and Cade Franklin create the perfect gift for the many thousands of LEGO-loving 'brick dads' around Australia. Chuckle along with Henry and Cade's all-too-familiar dad scenarios - and dad jokes!

.

Review sets and new release announcements are provided by the

AFOL Engagement team of the LEGO Group for review purposes.

All opinions are my own.

Welcome to Brick Banter

Brick Banter is a Recognized LEGO Fan Media (RLFM) channel, with news and reviews created specifically for Adult Fans Of LEGO. Our articles are written by a team of fellow AFOLs that also share your passion for these wonderful plastic bricks.

Shop LEGO

LEGO-Affiliate.jpeg

Categories

Follow Us

  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
BrickerBuilds-Discount.gif
Lightailing-Discount.gif
Brickdad.jpg
205338836_RecognizedLFM_cmyk_Black_V_201