• Tim and Dannii

20 Details Only Ninjago-Nerds Will Spot! New LEGO 71741 Ninjago Gardens

LEGO 71741 - Ninjago Gardens

It's a HUGE year for Ninjago, celebrating its 10th Anniversary! Throughout the year, LEGO will be celebrating with some legacy sets seen over the past 10-years, as well as some other collaborations. For the full press release, see the bottom of this article. Plus, we have also shared some LEGO Ninjago Prototype images!

But I am here to tell you all about the new LEGO 71741 - Ninjago Gardens set and some of the finer details you might have missed. It's easy to get distracted with these Ninjago sets, loads of colours, a massive range on Minifigures and a brick-tonne of hidden details.

I wanted to take the thinking out of it for you, by giving you a comprehensive list of all the finer, nerdier details you may not have spotted. Let's get started!

1. Leafy Lime!

Leaf colours for tree lime green. Why is this special? The colours! New minty-green!

LEGO 71741 - Ninjago Gardens - Spectacular NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) 5-tiered ninja house model to build and play with, or display to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the NINJAGO world.