What Are The 103 New LEGO Sets Releasing On January 1st 2021?

It's almost the 1st of January, so you know what that means?! A brick-tonne of NEW LEGO that will burn a hole in your pocket and leave you searching for a place to display them in your LEGO room.

Here is the full list of items that will be available from the LEGO Shop @ Home website, the moment clocks click over to 2021!

CheepJokes is a fan-run website. If you appreciate our work, you can show your support by using our affiliate links below to make your purchases of these new sets on January 1st.

Otherwise, we hope you enjoy the article and stay tuned for more!

UK Shop here - EUR Shop here - USA Shop Here - AUD Shop here - CA Shop Here

LEGO City

We did a very comprehensive review of these ones recently, which you can view here. There are some new elements, new colours, but what has everyone talking is the NEW Road Plates. Also a little controversial, but they will be a hot item for sure! You'll get 11 of the new full-sized road plates if you invest in all of the new LEGO City sets. A solid foundation to begin your transition into the new city infrastructure.

UK Shop here - EUR Shop here - USA Shop Here - AUD Shop here - CA Shop Here

LEGO Classic