Sort by
1st May 2024
lego star wars The Force of Creativity 5008878
5008878 | The Force of Creativity

LEGO Star Wars The Force of Creativity 5008878 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO Star Wars The Force of Creativity We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A…

Learn more
1st May 2024
lego star wars brickheadz Clone Commander Cody 40675
40675 | Clone Commander Cody

LEGO Star Wars Brickheadz Clone Commander Cody 40675 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO Star Wars Brickheadz Clone Commander Cody We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A…

Learn more
1st May 2024
lego star wars The Phantom Menace 40676
40676 | The Phantom Menace

LEGO Star Wars Brickheadz The Phantom Menace 40676 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new  LEGO Star Wars Brickheadz The Phantom Menace We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A…

Learn more
1st May 2024
lego star wars TIE Interceptor 75382
75382 | TIE Interceptor

LEGO Star Wars TIE Interceptor 75382 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO Star Wars TIE Interceptor We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A release date…

Learn more
1st May 2024
lego star wars BARC Speeder Escape 75378
75378 | BARC Speeder Escape

LEGO Star Wars BARC Speeder Escape 75378 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO Star Wars BARC Speeder Escape We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A release…

Learn more
1st May 2024
LEGO Star wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 75383
75383 | Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

LEGO Star Wars Darth Maul’s Sith Infiltrator 75383 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new  . We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A release date has been announced, and…

Learn more
1st May 2024
lego city Space Explorers Pack 60441
60441 | Space Explorers Pack

LEGO City Space Explorers Pack 60441 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO City Space Explorers Pack We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A release date…

Learn more
1st May 2024
lego disney Inside Out 2 Mood Cubes 43248
43248 | Inside Out 2 Mood Cubes

LEGO Disney Inside Out 2 Mood Cubes 43248 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO Disney Inside Out 2 Mood Cubes We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A…

Learn more
1st Jun 2024
LEGO DUPLO Peppa Pig Supermarket 10434 - New Release
10434 | Peppa Pig

LEGO® DUPLO® Peppa Pig Supermarket 10434 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO DUPLO Peppa Pig Supermarket We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. A release date…

Learn more
1st Apr 2024
LEGO Ideas Dungeons & Dragons: Red Dragon's Tale 21348 - New Release
21348 | Dungeons & Dragons

LEGO Ideas Dungeons & Dragons: Red Dragon’s Tale 21348 – New Release

The LEGO Group have announced the release date of the new LEGO Ideas Dungeons & Dragons: Red Dragon’s Tale We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find…

Learn more