Sort by
1st May 2023
LEGO Minifigures Disney 100
LEGO Minifigures Disney 100 | 71038

LEGO Minifigures Disney 100 Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Minifigures Disney 100, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Kids aged 5+ can recreate…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter
75355 | LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter

Release date of the LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Recall exciting scenes…

Learn more
5th May 2023
LEGO Ideas Tales of the Space Age
21340 | LEGO Ideas Tales of the Space Age

Release date of the LEGO Ideas Tales of the Space Age

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Ideas Tales of the Space Age, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Turn…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Disney The Enchanted Treehouse 43215
43215 | LEGO Disney The Enchanted Treehouse

Release date of the LEGO Disney The Enchanted Treehouse

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Disney The Enchanted Treehouse, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Meet your favourite…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure Release Date
76256 | LEGO Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure

LEGO Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Put the star…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Star Wars Emperors Throne Room Diorama (75352)
75352 | LEGO Star Wars Emperors Throne Room Diorama

LEGO Star Wars Emperors Throne Room Diorama Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Star Wars Emperors Throne Room Diorama, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Relive…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Disney The Little Mermaid Story Book (43213)
43213 | LEGO Disney The Little Mermaid Story Book

LEGO Disney The Little Mermaid Story Book Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Disney The Little Mermaid Story Book, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Unending…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Star Wars Endor Speeder Chase Diorama (75353)
75353 | LEGO Star Wars Endor Speeder Chase Diorama

LEGO Star Wars Endor Speeder Chase Diorama Book Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Star Wars Endor Speeder Chase Diorama, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Capture…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Star Wars Executor Super Star Destroyer (75356)
75356 | LEGO Star Wars Executor Super Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars Executor Super Star Destroyer Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Star Wars Executor Super Star Destroyer, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find it. Build…

Learn more
1st May 2023
LEGO Technic PEUGEOT 9X8 24H Le Mans Hybrid Hypercar Release Date
42156 | LEGO Technic PEUGEOT 9X8 24H Le Mans Hybrid Hypercar

LEGO Technic PEUGEOT 9X8 24H Le Mans Hybrid Hypercar Release Date

The LEGO Group have recently announced their new LEGO Technic PEUGEOT 9X8 24H Le Mans Hybrid Hypercar, releasing soon. We’ll tell you when and where you’ll be able to find…

Learn more