10 Obscure LEGO Instagram Accounts That Are Pretty Unique

Instagram is a great place to discover people with like interests to yourself, pictures of food, and photos of people with wedgies up their butt at the beach. With the feed being so consumed by people who ‘woke up like this’, it’s easy for accounts that have actual creativity to get buried.

Even accounts like the awesome @CheepJokes are a little saturated and become ‘just another LEGO photographer’. So I thought I would share some accounts that do things just a little differently!

In no particular order, here are 10 unique LEGO Instagram accounts that are well worth following.

@louiebaton

A craft beer LEGO review account? Sure why not! I enjoy checking out the artwork on labels of craft beers as much as the next guy, but Louis takes it one step further! He creates a mini MOC that represents the beer as well!

I would love to see what he would do for Australia’s Brick Lane Brewing Co.

Louis and I nearly met in Hawaii last year when we were staying at hotel next to each other. I found out the day after leaving when I saw his Insta story. Next time Louis!

@ranga_bricks

Sam not only writes some blogs for us on CheepJokes, but he is an amazingly talented LEGO Digital Designer. Wanting to build, but also wanting space to live in his inner-city apartment, Sam began building on LDD. You’ll find some familiar builds, but also some really fun and unique designs!

@thecourtous

The only ‘Bricksoap’ I know of in existence. Hailing from the UK (the home of Eastenders), Courtney has recently returned from hiatus and is fast approaching his 1000th episode. For a daily dose of LEGO drama that you won’t need to join a LUG to get, give @thecourtous a follow.

@theshortnews

I’m not gonna lie, The Short News is still on a hiatus. But if you are just discovering him for the first time, you have over 1,500 hilarious news articles to get up to date with. Taking quirky news stories, The Short News creates mini MOCs for the story! The perfect way to read the news, for those who don’t like reading the news.

@minifiguremacros

Almost invisible to the naked eye are the splatter marks around the Minifigures eyes and mouth from where the print press has landed. Minifigure macro gives you extreme close-ups of LEGO so you can see every tiny detail. It’s strangely intriguing.

@_toyphotographers_

A great account to follow to find a world of Toy Photographer accounts and the best Toy Photography going around. It’s mostly LEGO but not restricted to only LEGO, you’ll find plenty of inspiration here!

@legojacker

One of the first LEGO Instagram accounts I discovered many years ago, @legojacker has some very crisp photos, but all come with a message of love, respect and kindness.

@baron_von_brunk

Possibly falling under the MOC category, this account has a bit of a twist. The New York artist Baron Julius A. von Brunk creates some pretty extreme and sometimes creepy LEGO creations. With some familiar characters, smart parts usage and some things you won’t be able to unsee, Baron is a colourful fun account.

@duaneshootstoys

Warning… This is not a LEGO account, but hot damn he takes some cool photos! This guy goes the extra mile with Toy Photography, be sure to flick through his carousel images and see the ‘behind the scenes’ on how he has made the backdrops and props. Absolute commitment!

@classicspace_australia

For those LEGO Classic Space fans who like that trans yellow, grey and blue, this is the page for you! Take a nostalgic ‘scroll’ down memory lane with some original 80s sets, and some fresh takes on the classics.

Thank you for reading

Support BrickBanter.com by shopping for your LEGO® via the affiliate links below.

It’ll cost you nothing but will mean the world to us. 🫶

🇦🇺 Australia🇨🇦 Canada – 🇪🇺 Europe🇬🇧 United Kingdom🇺🇸 United States💛 Everyone else

Explore more articles

Tags: