Sort by
LEGO Reviews
76262 | Captain America’s Shield

Review: LEGO Marvel Captain America’s Shield 76262

Captain America’s Shield: Zero or Hero? LEGO have decided to continue their line of small LEGO Marvel memorabilia with the iconic LEGO Marvel Captain America’s Shield. First, we had Mjolnir,…

Read more
LEGO Reviews
LEGO Icons Natural History Museum 10326
10326 | Natural History Museum

Review: LEGO ICONS Natural History Museum 10326

Professor Killroy from 1999’s Adventurers theme has opened a museum! It’s that time of the year again; a new Modular building! It”s the LEGO ICONS Natural History Museum. Thanks to…

Read more
LEGO Reviews
71429 | LEOG Super Mario 2024

Review: LEGO Super Mario Expansion set 71429 & 71430

LEGO Super Mario 2024 revisits some nostalgia from the Nintendo 64! As much as some AFOLs despise the Mario line, I absolutely love it. I have two daughters who have…

Read more
LEGO News
LEGO® Icons Bouquet of Roses 10328
10328 | Bouquet of Roses

News: LEGO Icons Bouquet of Roses Announced For Jan 2024 – 10328

Today, the LEGO Group revealed a timeless classic to the LEGO Botanical Collection: LEGO Icons Bouquet of Roses. A joy to build, this LEGO radiant bouquet depicts a dozen red…

Read more