Sort by
LEGO Masters
S03E04 | Misson To Mars

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E04 Recap – Fantastical Beats & Mission To Mars Challenges (Elimination)

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 4 - Recap LEGO Masters contestants enter the studio to discover they are faced with two challenges. The first will get them an advantage...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E05 | The Heroes' Quest

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E05 Recap – The Heroes’ Quest Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 5 - Recap Tonight is another night post-elimination. The roller door opens to some very excited teams, notably Harrison, duck under the door in...
Read more
LEGO Masters

LEGO Masters: How Jodie Discovered Her Confidence On LEGO Masters Australia

No way, how can I leave my family? The biggest fear I had was not knowing anyone

Read more