LEGO Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina is coming!

Available from September 16th, shop here

Even Star Trek fans are familiar with the Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina, and LEGO is delivering the goods with 3,187 pieces of Tatooine glory!

If you are anything like me, the moment you saw the images, this song popped into your head:

Sorry if the song wasn’t in your head, but now is…

Show us the box!

This set means Dads won’t have to share it with their kids (it’s a rule), as it’s part of the Master Builder series. Apart from it coming in a sexy black box. Various characters being held at gunpoint and a bartender ready to glass some customers, it doesn’t appear to be an overly complicated build.

But more just aimed at the adult market who will enjoy the nostalgic aspect of (dare I say it) one of the most recognisable Star Wars scenes.

What’s in the box?

This looks like quite a smart build, both from playability and storage. When closed up, the bar is hidden away in the Catina as the bands music echos through the walls.

Obviously rather plain on the outside, you wouldn’t want to pop it in the display case like this. But when opened, you’ll have 3-4 booths each side of the bar. With a long stretching scene perfect for recreating those iconic moments.

It looks like the roof above each booth is easily removable, perfect for getting your fingers in, or for toy photographers who need to get some lighting inside.

I have to say, I quite dig the bar in the middle, although a basic feature, the chrome pipes look great and totally have me hanging for some Tatooine craft beer.

The Minifigures

TWENTY-ONE MINIFIGURES?! Yes please!

I’m a Minifig person, so I love this! There are a lot of Minifigs we have seen before, maybe with minimal changes, but there are plenty of new faces as well such as Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan, Garindan and more. BUT… As per the Cantina Band video above, we are two band members short!

Important stuff:

Thank you for reading

Support BrickBanter.com by shopping for your LEGO® via the affiliate links below.

It’ll cost you nothing but will mean the world to us. 🫶

🇦🇺 Australia🇨🇦 Canada – 🇪🇺 Europe🇬🇧 United Kingdom🇺🇸 United States💛 Everyone else

Explore more articles

Tags: