Sort by
LEGO Masters
Brickman | Radio Bully

Melbourne Radio Show Mocks LEGO Masters Brickman For Crying, And It’s Not Ok…

“He’s not very good at hiding his emotions”

Read more
LEGO Masters
Season 3 | LEGO Masters Australia

LEGO Masters Australia – Season 3 – Contestants Revealed!

LEGO Masters Australia - Season 3 Premiering April 19th 2021 It's that time of the year, when we are introduced to 16 new reality TV stars, battling it out with...
Read more
LEGO Masters

LEGO Masters: LEGO Masters And The Block Crossover. What Went Down

What went down (for non-Block watchers) Either Hamish has had a really rough Lockdown in Melbourne, or Brickman is on the wrong show! I’m not a television watcher thanks to...
Read more
LEGO Masters

LEGO Masters: How Jodie Discovered Her Confidence On LEGO Masters Australia

No way, how can I leave my family? The biggest fear I had was not knowing anyone

Read more