Sort by
LEGO Reviews
New Book | Henry & Cade

Brick Dads Henry & Cade Give Classic Family Scenarios A LEGO Twist!

“You only need to build what the camera can see”

Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E02 | LEGO Masters France

LEGO Masters France – Season 1 Episode 2 Recap – The Smash Challenge & The Bridge Challenge

LEGO Masters France - Season 1 Episode 2 Recap Continuing our LEGO Masters adventure in France we have another whopper of an episode with two massive challenges that involve lots...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 Pt2 | LEGO Masters France

LEGO Masters France – Season 1 Episode 1 (Part 2) Recap – Super-Heroes vs Super-Villians Challenge

LEGO Masters France - Season 1 Episode 1 Nous saluons le retour! We continue our premiere episode of LEGO Masters France. With the teams moving into the second half of...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 | LEGO Masters France

LEGO Masters France – Season 1 Episode 1 – Dream Park Challenge (Part 1 of 2)

LEGO Masters France - Season 1 Episode 1 - Dream Park Challenge Bonjour! LEGO Masters France has now reached the land of wine, cheese and Escargots de Bourgogne. Eight teams...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E07 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 7 Semi-Finals Recap – Time Train Challenge

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 7 Semi-Finals Recap The semi-finals are here! The remaining four teams will duke it out for three places in the grand finale of...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 | LEGO Masters Poland

LEGO Masters Poland – Season 1 Episode 1 Recap & Meet The Teams!

LEGO Masters Poland - Season 1 Episode 1 Recap & Meet The Teams LEGO Masters has arrived in Poland! Owing to Covid a reduced roster of six teams will compete...
Read more
LEGO Masters

Who Won LEGO Masters Germany – Plus, All The Final Builds!

LEGO Masters Germany Season 1 Finale As seems to be a tradition with the LEGO Masters finale builds, teams were giving 24-hours to free build whatever they like. Germany was...
Read more