Sort by
Lifestyle
Part 2 | D&D

Dungeons & Dragons With LEGO: Part 2 – Character Creations

Welcome to LEGO and Tabletop Adventures - Character Creation A short multiple-part series talking about how we use LEGO in our Table Top Role-Playing Game (TTRPG) of Dungeons and Dragons....
Read more
Lifestyle

CheepJokes Is Changing Their Name, Introducing Brick Banter!

So why would I want to change the name?

Read more
Lifestyle
Retiring | LEGO.com

LEGO Sets Listed As ‘Retiring Soon’ At The LEGO Shop Online In 2020

LEGO 8884 – Power Functions IR Receiver LEGO 8885 – Power Functions IR Remote Control LEGO 8886 – Power Functions Extension Wire LEGO 8870 – Power Functions Light LEGO 10220…

Read more
Lifestyle
75255 | Rebrickable

Turning LEGO Star Wars Yoda Into “The Child” – Rebrickable Designed By Allouryuen (75255)

Set 75318 RRP UK £69.99, USA $79.99, AUD $119.99, CA $99.99 1,073 pieces Available now directly from LEGO.com and LEGO Stores

Read more
Lifestyle

Designing The Big Stuff – We Chat To Matt Graham from LEGOLAND in Dallas

Matt Graham From LEGOLand Dallas Matt Graham is a master model builder assistant at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Fort Worth, Dallas. We chatted with him to gain an insight...
Read more
Lifestyle

Dungeons and Dragons with LEGO: An Introduction To Table Top Role-Playing Games

Even my wife thought I would grow out of the hobby and mature. Boy, was she wrong!

Read more
Lifestyle

Lifestyle: Why saying LayGo is an acceptable way to say LEGOs

A quick Google search tells me there are 60+ words with different pronunciations. So of course, LEGO could have more than one. No one actually cares, but it sure is…

Read more
Lifestyle

Retro Toy Review With Trent: Playmates TMNT Casey Jones from 1989

Put his blunt force trauma weapons in each hand, and smash him into the Foot Soldiers

Read more
Lifestyle

Lifestyle: The Challenges And Rewards Of Running A LEGO Convention

But all events come with their challenges and this year, we are faced with our biggest challenge yet; the coronavirus pandemic.

Read more
Lifestyle

Lifestyle: Collaborating With Your LEGO Obsessed Partner – What You Need To Know!

I have a few words of advice for anyone who plans to buddy up with someone Have you always had a knack for mechanisms? Are you talented with small details?…

Read more