Sort by
Lifestyle

Designing The Big Stuff – We Chat To Matt Graham from LEGOLAND in Dallas

Matt Graham From LEGOLand Dallas Matt Graham is a master model builder assistant at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Fort Worth, Dallas. We chatted with him to gain an insight...
Read more
Lifestyle
75255 | Rebrickable

Turning LEGO Star Wars Yoda Into “The Child” – Rebrickable Designed By Allouryuen (75255)

Set 75318 RRP UK £69.99, USA $79.99, AUD $119.99, CA $99.99 1,073 pieces Available now directly from LEGO.com and LEGO Stores

Read more
Lifestyle
Retiring | LEGO.com

LEGO Sets Listed As ‘Retiring Soon’ At The LEGO Shop Online In 2020

LEGO 8884 – Power Functions IR Receiver LEGO 8885 – Power Functions IR Remote Control LEGO 8886 – Power Functions Extension Wire LEGO 8870 – Power Functions Light LEGO 10220…

Read more
Lifestyle

CheepJokes Is Changing Their Name, Introducing Brick Banter!

So why would I want to change the name?

Read more
Lifestyle
Part 2 | D&D

Dungeons & Dragons With LEGO: Part 2 – Character Creations

Welcome to LEGO and Tabletop Adventures - Character Creation A short multiple-part series talking about how we use LEGO in our Table Top Role-Playing Game (TTRPG) of Dungeons and Dragons....
Read more
Lifestyle
2021 | Brickvention

Brickvention 2021 – Australia’s Largest LEGO FAN Event Is Going Online This Weekend!

From its humble beginnings 15 years ago, Brickvention has been a place for Australian LEGO Fans to click together. But unfortunately due to the events of 2020 and leading into...
Read more
Lifestyle
90th Anniversary Vote | Bionicles

Lifestyle: Why AFOLs Are Threatened By The LEGO Bionicles 90th Anniversary Vote

“I am a Bionicle fan, but I believe Bionicle will not be selected for the 90th anniversary.” “People need to learn that not all LEGO is intended for them.” “Bionicle…

Read more
Lifestyle
February | Bricks & Pieces

It’s Knights Vs Ninjas At LEGO Bricks & Pieces In February

I mean... January was pretty good, with over 100 new delicious LEGO sets for us to get our dirty little hands on. While your wallet was still recovering from Jan...
Read more
Lifestyle
Vidiyo | How Rare

A Complete Guide To LEGO Vidiyo BeatBits, Their Rarity And How To Find Them

Via a LEGO BeatBox. These are a little more pricey and there are 6 different sets. These are not blind bags, so you can choose your Minifigure. Each come with…

Read more
Lifestyle

LEGO World Builder: What Is It, And Is It The Next LEGO Ideas?

Development: If a world is moved into development, the architect will receive $7,500. Contributors whose elements or element details have been incorporated into the world will split $2,500, with each…

Read more