Sort by
LEGO Masters
S04E01 | Drain The Ocean Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia – Season 4 Premiere – Drain The Ocean Challenge – S04E01 Recap

LEGO Masters Australia Season 4 Episode 1 Drain The Ocean Challenge We are back! Another year has passed and we are onto the fourth season of LEGO Masters Australia. Eight...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S02E01 | LEGO Day Parade

LEGO Masters USA – LEGO Day Parade Challenge – S02E01 Recap – Plus Meet The Contestants

LEGO Masters USA Season 2 - Episode 1 LEGO Masters U.S on Fox has returned for a second season! As we saw last year, the American series was all about...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E01 | LEGO Masters Australia

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E01 Recap – Stop In Your Tracks Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 1 - Recap Hi Brickman and Hamish, so glad to see you back! Your elbow bump makes it clear where in a covid world...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S02E01 | LEGO Masters Netherlands

LEGO Masters Netherlands – S02E01 Recap – Amusement Park

Hello LEGO Masters watchers! As we wait for the show to return onto the Aussie screens for season 3 we turn our attention back to the land of tulips and...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 Pt2 | LEGO Masters France

LEGO Masters France – Season 1 Episode 1 (Part 2) Recap – Super-Heroes vs Super-Villians Challenge

LEGO Masters France - Season 1 Episode 1 Nous saluons le retour! We continue our premiere episode of LEGO Masters France. With the teams moving into the second half of...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 | LEGO Masters France

LEGO Masters France – Season 1 Episode 1 – Dream Park Challenge (Part 1 of 2)

LEGO Masters France - Season 1 Episode 1 - Dream Park Challenge Bonjour! LEGO Masters France has now reached the land of wine, cheese and Escargots de Bourgogne. Eight teams...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E01 | LEGO Masters Poland

LEGO Masters Poland – Season 1 Episode 1 Recap & Meet The Teams!

LEGO Masters Poland - Season 1 Episode 1 Recap & Meet The Teams LEGO Masters has arrived in Poland! Owing to Covid a reduced roster of six teams will compete...
Read more