Sort by
LEGO Reviews
80010 | LEGO Monkie Kid Demon Bull King

Review: LEGO Monkie Kid Demon Bull King 80010

“Raging Bull Ready For Battle”

Read more
Lifestyle
Film Review | The Batman

The Batman: Robert Pattinson dons the cowl at DC FanDome

DC FanDome: A Virtual Extravaganza for Fans This weekend, fans worldwide were treated to a free online comic-con-style event known as DC FanDome. The 24-hour event featured live panels that...
Read more
LEGO Masters
LEGO Masters | Contestant

LEGO Masters Australia: What It’s Like Being A Contestant

The LEGO Masters Australia Audition Becoming a contestant on LEGO Masters Australia is an unforgettable journey. I’m Annie, a season 2 contestant, winner of the first elimination, and LEGO Ambassador…

Read more
LEGO Reviews
71028 | LEGO CMF Harry Potter Series 2

Review: LEGO Collectable Minifigures – Harry Potter – Series 2 – 71028

Discover the Magic of LEGO Collectable Minifigures - Harry Potter Series 2 LEGO enthusiasts, get ready for a magical treat! The Harry Potter universe has expanded with the release of...
Read more
Lifestyle
Tutorial | LEGO Digital Designer

Lifestyle: How Building LEGO Digitally Could Help You Build Your Own Creations

Unlocking the Digital LEGO Universe Remembering the Days of Bricks Years ago, I discovered the digital realm of LEGO building software. With a little effort, I got it running, taking...
Read more
LEGO Masters

LEGO Masters: How Jodie Discovered Her Confidence On LEGO Masters Australia

No way, how can I leave my family? The biggest fear I had was not knowing anyone

Read more
LEGO Reviews
40422 | LEGO Brickheadz #111 Frankenstein

Review: LEGO Brickheadz #111 (not) Frankenstein 40422

This is not Frankenstein

Read more
LEGO Reviews

News: LEGO Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina Announcement 75290

Aged 18+ UK£319.99, EUR€349.99, US$349.99, AUD$TBD 3,187 Pieces

Read more
LEGO News

News: LEGO Group X Levi’s – Everything You Need To Know About This Collaboration

LEGO double denim is now a thing. Your LEGO will be leaving the house. Finding LEGO in your pocket will now be socially acceptable. You’ll easily be able to spot…

Read more
Lifestyle

Lifestyle: 10 Obscure LEGO Instagram Accounts That Are Pretty Unique

10 Obscure LEGO Instagram Accounts That Are Pretty Unique Instagram is a great place to discover people with like interests to yourself, pictures of food, and photos of people with...
Read more