Sort by
LEGO Masters
BTS | Brickman & Hamish

LEGO Masters BTS: What It’s Like Working Alongside Brickman & Hamish

Learning how to be a LEGO Master, when Hamish Blake is distracting you... Being on a show like LEGO Masters Australia is an experience like no other. A large part...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S02E02 | Explosion Challenge

LEGO Masters USA – Explosion Challenge – S02E02 Recap

LEGO Masters U.S Season 2 Episode 2 - Recap Explosion challenge Week two of LEGO Masters US and the competition kicks off as we enter our first elimination episode with...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S02E01 | LEGO Day Parade

LEGO Masters USA – LEGO Day Parade Challenge – S02E01 Recap – Plus Meet The Contestants

LEGO Masters USA Season 2 - Episode 1 LEGO Masters U.S on Fox has returned for a second season! As we saw last year, the American series was all about...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S02E08 | Night & Day

LEGO Belgium/Netherlands – Night & Day Challenge – Semi Finals – S02E08 Recap

LEGO Masters Belgium/Netherlands Season 2 Episode 8 - Semi-Finals Recap Smash and Grab mini-challenge! After seven episodes of testing eight team's LEGO Master abilities. We are down to the semi-finals...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E09 | Grand Finale

LEGO Belgium/Netherlands – The Grand Finale – S02E09 Recap

LEGO Masters Belgium/Netherlands Season 2 Episode 9 - Recap The Grand Finale We are finally here! The final three teams enter the workroom for the very last time for LEGO...
Read more
Lifestyle
Love | Dating Tips

Dating Tips For LEGO Nerds: Let The Bricks Guide You To Love

How To Find Your SIGFIGicant Other In The LEGO World Do you completely brick it at the thought of heading out on a date? Do you dream of being more...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E13 | Out On A Limb

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E13 Recap – Out On A Limb Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 13 - Recap It's the penultimate LEGO Masters episode. Finals week is here! Tonight is enormous and dancing feet (again, it's cute) appear under...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E14 | Grand Finale

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E14 Recap – The Grand Finale (Spoiler Alert)

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 14 - Recap This is it LEGO Masters fans. After everything, we're here. Three literally stunning teams have spent hundreds of hours creating art...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E12 | Colour Your World

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E12 Recap – Colour Your World Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 12 - Recap It's the challenge that gets you to finals week. The roller door opens tonight to Brickman and Hamish in full 1930's...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E11 | Avengers Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E11 Recap – Avengers Challenge

“Probably the easiest way to introduce today’s build is to open the next secret Brick Pit” – Hamish Blake. Ryan and Gabby: Asgard Sarah and Fleur: Avengers Tower David and…

Read more