Sort by
LEGO Masters
S01E02 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 2 Recap – Cut In Half Challenge

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 2 Recap - Cut In Half Challenge LEGO Masters Sverige (Sweden) ups the stakes with the cut in half challenge and the first...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E03 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 3 Recap – Astrid Lindgren Challenge!

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 3 Recap - Astrid Lindgren Challenge! We return for our LEGO Masters Sweden adventures in the land that brought you ABBA and Surströmming....
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E04 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 4 Recap – Mini Golf Challenge!

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 4 Recap Week four of our LEGO Masters Sweden adventures from the land that brought you the adjustable wrench and Celsius. This week...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E05 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 5 Recap – Supervillain Lair

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 5 Recap It's week five in LEGO Masters Sweden, the land that brought us ice hotels (don't forget to bring your Lovikkavantar!). With...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E02 | LEGO Masters Poland

LEGO Masters Poland – Season 1 Episode 2 Recap – Total Destruction

LEGO Masters Poland - Season 1 Episode 2 Recap - Total Destruction Time to touch base with what is happening with LEGO Masters Poland! This week we return to a...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E06 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 6 Recap – The Bridge Challenge.

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 6 Recap Week six of LEGO Masters Sweden is here! With four teams remaining to be Sweden's first LEGO Masters. The wins are...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E03 | LEGO Masters Poland

LEGO Masters Poland – Season 1 Episode 3 Recap – Cut In Half Challenge

LEGO Masters Poland - Season 1 Episode 3 Recap We are up to week three of LEGO Mastes Poland's race to find their first LEGO Masters! As the crowd starts...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E07 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 7 Semi-Finals Recap – Time Train Challenge

LEGO Masters Sweden - Season 1 Episode 7 Semi-Finals Recap The semi-finals are here! The remaining four teams will duke it out for three places in the grand finale of...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E04 | LEGO Masters Poland

LEGO Masters Poland – Season 1 Episode 4 Recap – Break Apart & Time Train!

LEGO Masters Poland - Season 1 Episode 4 Recap It's the semi-final of the Polish LEGO Masters. With four teams remaining this episode comes with two challenges for the winning...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S01E07 | LEGO Masters Sweden

LEGO Masters Sweden – Season 1 Episode 7 – Grand Finale Recap! (Spoiler Alert)

LEGO Masters Sweden - Grand Finale It's been seven awesome weeks from LEGO Masters Sweden with amazing builds from eight teams. We are now down to the final three teams....
Read more