Sort by
LEGO Masters
S03E14 | Grand Finale

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E14 Recap – The Grand Finale (Spoiler Alert)

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 14 - Recap This is it LEGO Masters fans. After everything, we're here. Three literally stunning teams have spent hundreds of hours creating art...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E13 | Out On A Limb

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E13 Recap – Out On A Limb Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 13 - Recap It's the penultimate LEGO Masters episode. Finals week is here! Tonight is enormous and dancing feet (again, it's cute) appear under...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E08 | Four Seasons

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E08 Recap – ‘Four Seasons’ Challenges

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 8 - Recap It's Monday night and we're settling in for a classic evening of LEGO Masters Australia wholesomeness with *hopefully* no elimination. At...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E06 | Cut In Half

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E06 Recap – Cut In Half Challenge (Elimination)

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 6 - Recap Tonight we're taken to a land of illusions. As the roller door opens, we are greeted by Hamish Blake enclosed in...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E03 | Snow Globe

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E03 Recap – Snow Globe Challenge (Elimination)

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 3 - Recap The first night of heartache for the LEGO Masters Season 3 family. To make things a little less cold, the theme...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E05 | The Heroes' Quest

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E05 Recap – The Heroes’ Quest Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 5 - Recap Tonight is another night post-elimination. The roller door opens to some very excited teams, notably Harrison, duck under the door in...
Read more
LEGO Masters
S03E01 | LEGO Masters Australia

LEGO Masters Australia – S03E01 Recap – Stop In Your Tracks Challenge

LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 Episode 1 - Recap Hi Brickman and Hamish, so glad to see you back! Your elbow bump makes it clear where in a covid world...
Read more
LEGO Masters
Season 3 | LEGO Masters Australia

LEGO Masters Australia – Season 3 – Contestants Revealed!

LEGO Masters Australia - Season 3 Premiering April 19th 2021 It's that time of the year, when we are introduced to 16 new reality TV stars, battling it out with...
Read more
LEGO Masters

Annie’s Top Tips For Being A LEGO Masters Contestant

Production of LEGO Masters Australia Season 3 is well underway, with other LEGO Masters series being filmed around the world. For new contestants, it's a daunting experience full of surprises...
Read more